2010年10月20日

Nara chukyoin

In the early of the Meiji period, the government established a system of teaching academies to support its Shinto indoctrination movement and to supervise religious activites.
The central academy in Tokyo was called Dikyoin, the branch academy in each prefecture was called Chukyoin, and the lesser branches in local districts were called Shokyoin.
The Nara Chukyoin was established in March 1874 in the Kiji Ward of Nara city. It was abolished in 1875.
タグ:NARA Shinto
posted by khanchit at 00:00| Comment(0) | shrine | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。