2010年12月16日

Nara Police Station

Established in 1876 in conjunction with the establishment of Sakai prefecture's District Office in Nara, both of which were located in the Main Hall of the Kofuku temple. In 1880, Nara Police Station was relocated to the area just south of Sarusawa Pond, occupying buildings that had once been part of the Yagyu domain's estate in Nara. It was located thereuntil the end of 1887. In addition, the Tanbaichi Branch Police Station, which had also been established in 1876, was abolished in 1886, and the areas under its jurisdiciton were divided between the Ichinomoto Branch Police Station and the Harigabessho Branch Police Station.
ラベル:NARA POLICE station
posted by khanchit at 00:00| Comment(0) | ethnology | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。